Student Drop-off in the Morning:
Students will remain in the buses or in the vehicle until 8:15 AM as there is no supervision by school staff members available until that time.
At 8:15 AM- Doors will be unlocked and an administrator and/or other staff member will be outside to supervise building entrances.
Buses will drop students off at north end of the building at the west door (by music room) and students then will proceed to their cubbies/lockers.
Students will be dropped off by parents/guardians in the unloading zone ONLY in the front of the building. They will exit the vehicle on the right side by the curb ONLY as the inside lane is for moving traffic.
Student Pick-up in the Afternoon:
- Students will be dismissed at 3:43 PM with a teacher to go to the front of the building to leave with parent/guardian or to the north end at the east door (by 1st grade rooms) to load the buses.
- Bus riders will be in line in bus order from the front to the back, so they can drop off the end of the line to board the bus. The sidewalk will be used for this purpose.
- Lines by grade level will be made for pick-up with parents/guardians staying in their vehicles. The kindergarten will be at the north end of the lines to the 6th graders at the south end of the lines. Lines are in the loading zone ONLY.
- Should parents/guardians want to enter the building, then they would need to park in a parking place and NOT the loading zone (straight area which hold 15 vehicles).
- Once your student along with a staff member has made contact with you, your student(s) will be allowed to leave the line(s) and go to the vehicle.
- Students will NOT be allowed to come to your vehicle unless you are in this loading zone. Please do not wave for them to join you prior to that time.
- Please note: Law enforcement officers will be present at times and will enforce the No Parking Zones.
- Please follow the above procedures and display patience to help us to keep our students safe.
- Your cooperation is appreciated.